Mani Sahiba Tu | Vinod Kumavat and Shravani more | Lyrics in English


ABOUT

Song :- Mani Sahiba Tu

Singers :- Bhaiya More And Anjana Barlekar

Ft. Artists :- Vinod Kumavat and Shravani More

Composer :- Shashikant Kachave (Shree Sai Samrat Band And Production Deol)

Lyrics :- Babu More


Mani Sahiba Tu Lyrics

Male - You are the one who applies mascara in Doyama

Empty bridegroom creatures forbid nis you

Pori looks pink pink you

    Me Tuna Mirza Mani Sahiba Tu

Tu full she ka mogra ni kali

I fell in love with you

Hey cow, your love is crazy

 Tuna mage firu every day

You didn't make gestures 

Khali Var Jeev Mana Kar Nis Tu 

     Pori disay pink pink you

   I am your Mirza Mani Sahib you

Money looks at the little girl

Heavy looking Khali Tuna on the cheek

Don't get me wrong love

I will die for you..

Don't think of me as a child, you bastard 

  Down and up, don't you die (2)

    Pori looks pink pink you

Me Tuna Mirza Mani Sahib Tu

Female - Everyday Dekhas Chori Chori Male

Yaan chitta nahi lagas kasale

I have gone crazy in love

How can I understand you?

Lady Godi you don't bring 

I am not trapped, you are a trap

I don't want you to read my love, I love you. 

Don't wake up, you please refuse, Dilma.

Male - Pori Padu de male tu pyar ma thodi jaga de male tuna diln ma

Mani Sahiba Tu | Vinod Kumavat and Shravani more | Lyrics in English Mani Sahiba Tu | Vinod Kumavat and Shravani more | Lyrics in English Reviewed by Sachin on July 23, 2024 Rating: 5

No comments:

If there is missing in Lyrics, Please let me know

Powered by Blogger.